I don’t know about you but when I go on vacation I love doing local activities. From Bok Towers to downtown Kissimmee, Central Florida has it all. But hidden in the mix of it all lies Celebration, a community built by Walt Disney’s dream.
Celebration is known for it’s perfect architecture, manicured lawns and over the top scenery. Just as Walt envisioned, Celebration grew up to be one of Florida’s best kept secrets. When you visit we have a list of all the fun you can plan on.
- Rent a bike with Celebration Bike Rental and cruise around town. With a small town, wooded paths and more, you can see it all in a day. The palm trees and beautiful weather will be unforgettable.
- Eat at one of the many restaurants downtown. Celebration has a wide array of restaurants from Upper Crust Pizza to Ari Sushi. There is no disappointment when it comes to food!
- Relax by the lake! The main lake in downtown Celebration is meant for relaxation. Lined with rocking chairs, you can sit for hours and enjoy the warm sun.
- Let the kids run free in the fountain! A classic tradition that I grew up doing was running through the downtown fountain on hot summer days.
- Last but not least, take a walk on the beautiful tree-lined streets.
Celebration is a place meant for you to escape from the regular vacation. With so many activities, you’ll be happy to relax and enjoy all that it has to offer. My personal favorite way to finish the day is with an ice cream cone by the lake. Luckily, Global has homes just minutes from the downtown area of Celebration. That being said, you’ll be able to enjoy all these activities day in and day out. Visit our website or call an agent at (888) 426-0472 to plan your spring vacation!