Pack your bags and get ready for the trip of a lifetime to Mardi Gras at Universal Orlando. One of the biggest draws to the theme park, this festive parade celebrates fun, life and adventure. Happening now through March 25th, Mardi Gras has parades and performers almost every week.
The parade starts around 7 p.m. each night and is filled with traditions and a bit of Universal magic. The French Quarter at Universal, where you can get traditional New Orleans grub, is festive with jazz music and so much more. After each parade on select nights, Universal has special concerts specifically for Mardi Gras. Check out some of your favorite bands and artists like Macklemore, Fifth Harmony and more!
After your fun day at Mardi Gras, be sure to stay with Global Resort Homes so you can enjoy your very own home here in Orlando. From 9 bedroom homes to 2 bedroom apartments, and everything in between, we have everything you need! Visit http://www.globalresorthomes.com or call an agent at (888) 426-0472 to book your stay today!
- Saturday, February 10: The Beach Boys
- Saturday, February 17: Kelsea Ballerini
- Sunday, February 18: Andy Grammer
- Saturday, February 24: Macklemore
- Saturday, March 3: 311
- Sunday, March 4: Phillip Phillips
- Saturday, March 10: Jason Derulo
- Sunday, March 11: Fitz and the Tantrums
- Saturday, March 17: Foreigner
- Sunday, March 18: Fifth Harmony
- Saturday, March 24: Jessie J
- Sunday, March 25: Bush