We all know that vacations can be expensive, but why not try some local favorites that are inexpensive yet jampacked with fun? These are our recommendations.
- For the speedsters in your family, K1 Speed Indoor Karting is a major win. Starting at $19.95, this is the perfect activity to show off your driving skills.
- Central Florida Zoo & Botanical Garden is one of a kind. Located on Lake Monroe, this is home to over 500 species that are truly amazing. Only $16.50 for adults, you’ll be able to make a day out of it!
- Winter Park Scenic Boat tour is also a must! See views of Orlando like never before on the historic canals of Winter Park. Million dollar real estate is around the corner when you take this tour.
- We love the Dine in Theatre at Disney Springs. Try something new and dine while you see the latest in movie magic.
- We also love the Orlando Museum of Art! Only $10 for adults, this museum features permanent collections as well as featured collections.
Orlando does not have to be expensive! We love to do local activities! Spend your time here and stay with Global which has properties close to all these fun things! Call an agent at (888) 426-0472 to book your stay with Global. We can’t wait to see you here!