International Drive is one of the most visited places in Orlando because of the amazing restaurants, shopping and entertainment. It is where tourists and locals alike come to enjoy all of what Florida has to offer. When you come and visit Central Florida, I-Drive is a must! Here are our favorite suggestions for when you visit.
- The Orlando Eye – Soar high above Orlando with one of a kind views all while being suspended 400 feet in the air! The glass capsules will give you 360 degree views of Orlando. From Disney to downtown, you will see everything!
- Cafe Tu Tu Tango – This latin inspired restaurant serves up tapas and drinks like no other. Try the No Way Jose Sliders or the seared tuna sashimi. These tasty combos are served up nightly here at Tu Tu Tango.
- Fun Spot America – If you like go carting and water adventures, then this place is for you. With different race tracks from advanced to beginner, this place will get your blood pumping and your heart racing.
- Tin Roof – If you’re looking for some great food and live music, then this is the place to go. With local bands performing nightly as well as local brews on tap, you will feel like a local as you listen to music and relax.
- Global Resort Homes – The perfect location in proximity to I-Drive provides you with easy access to all of these cool activities. From 9 bedroom estate homes, to 2 bedroom condos, Global has everything. Call an agent at (888) 426-0472 to book your stay with Global or visit our website to book your trip